Monday, October 26, 2009


Hello everyone. It has been a while. During ministry time this Sunday a lady approached my wife and I for prayer concerning her daughter. Come to find out her daughter is bipolar. After hearing her story the Holy Spirit reminded me about those with this mental disease. i told her that her daughter isnt bipolar but that she has a gift from God. She looked at me kind of crazy. But I told her the reason why she has extreme highs and lows is because she is picking up different atmospheres in the room. one second she is fine full of love and the next she is full of depression. walk into a room and instantly get wacked with 10 different things. her daughter had a prophetic gift, and she needs to learn what she is picking up and why. Medicine will not help stable the chemical inbalances in her head. Only the Spirit of God alone will do. people need talking to praying for and fasting for. I think people that see stuff are looking into another kingdom, and have the ability to look into the kingdom of God with great clearity.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THAT IS SOMETHING TO PONDER. I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF BIPOLAR IS THIS MANNER. GOOD BLOG.