Saturday, October 3, 2009

Greetings everyone. Things are realy getting exciting around here. My thoughts on what is going on in my life are changing alot, and I have been doing some rethinking about a few stuff. To be a person that changes the world, I must always keep the LORD before me. I am learning that keeping a heart that is always grateful and staying connected to my relationships, are two of the biggest areas that I must keep furtile. Being a person that is a radical worshipper is a little different for me, and so is keeping light between my relationships. But I desire to be whole fully. I have also been thinking about this blog. I will keep it and try to write in it bi weekly or monthly. Just keep looking and you will see the pattern. This Thursday we are kicking off Developing a supernatural lifestyle. I am soo ready to get before the LORD and just offer myself and to partner with heaven in whatever He is doing. We have such of a model. Heaven here on earth here and now. My heart is to know what is going on up there in heaven, just so we can model it here on earth. If its going on up there then it should be going on down here. what ever is bound up there should be bound here. I wish all could come. But im asking Father to bring the hungry. Father may we be salt and light to the world, so that they will be thirsty and chase you.
In His love
see you guys Thursday @ 6pm

No comments: