Monday, August 3, 2009

Hello everyone. Well i never made it to the facebook. So I am sticking with this blog. Alot of beautiful things are happening in our nest. This Thursday we are hosting Paul McClendon The guy who has been leading our worship. He will be leading worship and talking to us. Then next Thursday Fran H. is coming and will be talking to us. Last week we ate like kings and watched Madea goes to jail. Group is alive with relationships and Gods presence. I will not blog much this week, but get ready for some good stuff, straight from the Fathers heart. Love you guys for taking the time to read what I write. Thanks Ann
Love
Leonard and Terri

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH MY , I WILL SO BE THERE TO HEAR FRAN SPEAK SHE IS MY FAVORITE SPEAKER..SHE IS AMAZING....
AND MY HUSBAND WILL BE GONE TDY THEN AND I WILL BE SITTING AT HOME ALONE AND BORED. SO THE WEEK FRAN SPEAKS IM THERE DUDE..LOVE YOU GUYS