Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hello dear ones ( I gues that means you Ann) hee hee. Any ways we had an awesome time Thursday with Paul Mc. He did an great job on leading us into worship and bringing an awesome word about changing atmospheres. Thanks Paul for making us realize tha their is more on the horizion. We are now doing live broadcast on the internet. David Garcia has a web site www.spirituallyspeakingtv.org Ane we have been having fun interacting with those from California and Utah. More are coming to hear what God is doing and to be a part of it. My thoughts are turned towards those that can see us on line and to minister to them during our times of worship, like prophesying over them or praying for their healing over the web. Cool huh? This Thursday we will have Fran H. coming and talking to us about whatever God places on her heart, Amazing things are taking place within the world, and we are a part of it. Soo be blessed you guys I will write more later this week about relationships
love Leo and terri

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I AM SO GONNA BE THERE THURSDAY TO HEAR FRAN. SHE IS SUCH A GREAT SPEAKER AND TALK ABOUT ANOINTED.
I CAN'T WAIT....OH YA LOVE THE BLOG.
I LIKE THE PART OF BEING ABLE TO HAVE LIVE A LINK ON THE WEB. THATS KEWL.

PRINCESS BRIDE said...

I am so glad you are now web casting. Now I can be part of your group even if it is online.